No-Bake CookiesJuly 15, 2020
Here are three easy recipes of no-bake cookies, which perfectly fit for hot summer weather, when you don’t feel like using an oven:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
These recipes are simple and convenient, as far as the ingredients and the directions are similar.
Follow our guides for making your delicious treats, but don’t be afraid to experiment!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
The recipe is unbelievably easy! Even your kids could make it on their own. And it will take you only around 15 minutes. You need only 7 ingredients:
- Oats \ Quick oats (3 cups) – for that perfect chewy thick texture.
- Crunchy peanut butter (1\2 cup) – also for a nice texture. But you can also use a creamy one and it will be as delicious.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder (3 tablespoons) – for a chocolate flavor.
- Sugar (2 cups) – either white or brown – feel free to experiment!
- Milk (1\2 cup) – for these cookies the best option is whole milk. You can use other alternatives such as almond milk If you prefer something vegan.
- Salted butter (1\2 cup).
- Vanilla extract (1 teaspoon) will make it only better!
Measure the ingredients and start making cookies:
Step 1: Boil cocoa, sugar, milk, butter over medium heat. Make sure it’s getting to a boiling point slowly enough, otherwise your cookies will turn dry and crumbly. Boil for 1 minute, then pull it off the heat.
Step 2: Mix it with the oats, peanut butter, and vanilla.
Step 3: Let the mixture cool, then put the little portions on the wax paper and form the cookies.
These were the basic steps and ingredients, but you could also experiment with an amount of sugar, changing vanilla to almond extract, adding some nuts, so on. Also, you can freeze the cookies in a refrigerator.
A tip: the cookies might not set up well while making them on a humid or rainy day.
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
Here is one more easy recipe for some fun and delicious snacks.
8 ingredients required:
- Sugar (1 1\2 cups)
- Brown sugar (1\2 cups)
- Butter (3\4 cups)
- Milk (2\3 cups)
- Pumpkin spice pudding mix, instant (3 1\3 ounces)
- Pumpkin pie spice (1 teaspoon)
- Vanilla extract (1 teaspoon)
- Rolled oats (3 1\2 cups)
The following steps are very similar to those from the first recipe:
Step 1: Boil mixed sugars, butter and milk for 2 minutes.
Step 2: After pulling off the heat add in the pudding mix and stir it well.
Step 3: Mix it with pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and oats and leave the mixture for 5 minutes.
Step 4: Form the cookies on a wax paper using a teaspoon.
Well done! Enjoy!
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
This one sounds similar to the simple chocolate peanut butter cookies from our first recipe, but this is a healthier version, also the ingredients are a bit different. Thankfully, the directions are as easy.
- Melted smooth unsweetened peanut butter (1 1\2 cup)
- Coconut flour (1 cup)
- Keto-friendly brown sugar (1\4 cup)
- Pure vanilla extract (1 teaspoon)
- A pinch of kosher salt
- Melted keto-friendly chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Coconut oil (1 tablespoon)
Here are the directions:
Step 1: Mix peanut butter, coconut flour, sugar, vanilla, and salt until smooth.
Step 2: Form the mixture into cookies on a parchment paper.
Step 3: Mix melted chocolate and coconut oil.
Step 4: Cover the cookies with chocolate using a fork and dipping them into the melted chocolate mixture.
Step 5: Freeze the cookies.
These were three easy quick guides for making some really cool snacks, using simple ingredients with a broad space for experiment. We hope you enjoyed the process as much as the results. Bon appetit!